Fares for Public Riders are $1.00 each way and are paid upon boarding the bus. There is no charge for bus transfers. Riders must use exact change on the bus as drivers are unable to make change.
The fare for Registered Riders is $2.00 per ride or $4.00 round trip. Please note: Registered Riders must submit the necessary documentation found on this website under “Transportation Services” and apply for this program. Registered Riders call NassauTRANSIT at 904.261.0700 or 800.298.9122 to reserve rides in advance. Riders will be picked up and dropped off at agreed times and locations.
A NassPASS is also available to the general public for bus-stop-to-bus-stop service only. Sold in advance at discounted prices, via mail and by NassauTRANSIT bus drivers, NassPASSES are available as follows:
Six rides for $5.00
10 rides for $8.00
20 rides for $15.00
NassauTRANSIT wants your experience with us to be safe, comfortable and convenient. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Riders may board or exit the bus at any designated stop along NassauTRANSIT’s scheduled routes.
- For the comfort and safety of other passengers, please do not eat, drink or smoke on the bus.
- Please present correct fare when boarding the bus. Drivers cannot make change.
- Sometimes traffic, weather or mechanical problems could cause a service disruption. Please be patient while we work to correct the issue as quickly as possible.
- We are always happy to answer your questions or assist you in planning your trip. Please contact or call our friendly customer service agents at 904.261.0700 or 800.298.9122.